Tuesday, January 13, 2009

what an awesome girl

Today I was sitting in the front room and I kept hearing water running in the bathroom. The door was closed so I knocked and asked Calista what she was doing, her answer was nothing. So I quietly opened the door to find she was trying to clean the tub. How AWESOME is that! Now if I can only train her to do toilets.........

4 comments:

Forsberg's said...

I'm next, I'm next! Send her over.

Anonymous said...

How cool---she is a great little helper.

Jen and AL said...

You tell Calista she can come to my house anytime she wants. You have taught her well. And seriously send her over the girls had a ball with her.

Al said...

Just wait until she can SEE how dirty it really is...

Can't wait to see what glasses she picked out. Just keep telling her how cute they make her look and how they frame her face (or some other girly comment that I don't know) and maybe she won't be so quick to lose them.