As you can see Calista got some much needed glasses. When they put them on her for the first time today she said "COOL, it's not blurry on those signs over there. I can read them now!" I think she likes them and she looks so cute in them.
Monday, January 26, 2009
I can see clearly now.......
Posted by Tawny at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
she looks JUST like you when you were her age!. It's crazy how our kids grow up so fast!.
take care
favorite aunt Janae
She is so cute and I LOVE the glasses!
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!them. Didn'think it was possible, but she is even cuter.
She is just adorable. They fit her face so well, she was made for glasses.
I'm so GLAD she likes them. I remember at her age wanting my glasses to go to a galaxy far, far away...
Post a Comment