So Izsak is quite frequently making us laugh but today he said the funniest thing that just made me laugh out loud. It was cold today and the kids wanted to go outside and play, so I let them know that they needed to put on a coat. Well Izsak already had on a sweatshirt and figured this was good enough. After a small argument ensued between us I told him he could wear his jacket instead of his coat to which his reply was "Fine then I'll just be as hot as a piece of bread on the sun!" I didn't know how to reply to that plus I was to busy laughing. I love that kid.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where does he come up with this stuff? He is a special little kid that is growing up way too fast.
I'm afraid (for you, that is) that he's going to be just like his uncles...
But you can't go wrong with imagination and humor. They can really take you places in life.
You got the count down on. Good Jog. I found what I was looking for also. Have a great night!
Post a Comment