Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAG!!!

1. Post rules to your blog.
2. Answer each 8 item question.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.

8 favorite t.v. shows

1. C.S.I.
2. Without a Trace
3. Amazing Race
4. According to Jim
5. Deadliest Catch
6. Dancing With the Stars
7. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
8. American Idol

8 things I did yesterday

1. took kids to school
2. went to work
3. made decorations for work Halloween party
4. made dinner
5. painted in basement
6. tucked kids into bed
7. had a visit with the stake president
8. made sure homework was done

8 things that I'm looking forward to

1. the boys getting into their own rooms
2. the rest of the basement being completed
3. repainting the upstairs
4. Christmas
5. the new senior center being done and in use
6. taking the kids to the corn maze tomorrow after trunk or treating
7. going to bed
8. the weekend

8 favorite resturants

1. Red Robin
2. Olive Garden
3. T.G.I. Fridays
4. El Sol
5. Sizzler
6. Angie's(where the locals eat)
7. Mack's Family Drive-inn
8. Training Table

8 things on my wish list

1. healthy, happy kids
2. a long happy marriage
3. traveling with Hugh
4. taking the kids to see the ocean
5. to come home from work and not have to work on the house
6. for my kids to go to college
7. new furniture
8. a day without kids fighting

I tag Jen.

0 comments: