Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Perfect Day


Today I took the kids up Logan Canyon to take pictures for this school year. It turned out to be the perfect day. You know the kind, perfect temperature, gorgeous scenery(the leaves were gently fluttering down from the trees), and no fighting kids. Anyways as I looked around I realized the I love this time of year, in fact it just might be my favorite!

3 comments:

Janae said...

I miss the Logan Canyon!! thanks for sharing that picture makes me miss home!!!. by the way it's your favorite aunt Janae from winnemucca nv!!. I always check your blog home ya don't mind. I can't believe how much your daughter looks JUST like you when you were that age. I remember the day you came home from the hospital. where has the time gone. anyway take care

Anonymous said...

Not many perfect days---glad you got to share one with the kids. Can't wait to see pictures. See ya'all Saturday.

Cheryl said...

One thing about living in San Diego is you don't really get to see the leave turn in the fall. It made me miss that. Looks like you had a great day.