Calista informed me today that I need to go and buy her a bra, when I asked her why she told me "because my boobs are growing".
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calista informed me today that I need to go and buy her a bra, when I asked her why she told me "because my boobs are growing".
Posted by Tawny at 3:14 PM
3 comments:
Holy crap! I'm glad it's not me- good luck to you! No really that is big deal. What a crazy time of life for her. At least everyone everyone else her age is going through it with her.
Oh my---the fun is just starting. Do you remember your fist one? I do. I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast--but she's a great kid and you'll be fine.
Um, really?! Well, she is 10 going on 18 so I guess we shouldn't be surprised. I think it's definitely going to get worse, much worse...
But, it does mean that they'll be out of the house soon and you can do whatever you want, sans kids!
Post a Comment