Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Giving blogging another try




So I realize it has been FOREVER since I have updated this blog. But I think I'm ready to get back into it. There has been so much going on in the last year or so. We have had the blessing and privilege of welcoming a new little spirit into our home. Ethan has been so much fun for all of us. He is such a happy baby and a joy to be around, even Calista can't stay mad at anything when she is around him because he always makes her smile. Life is good!!!

1 comments:

Angela said...

It has been a difficult year for us all. I enjoyed meeting you and your family and am honored to have you guys in our family now. I wish you guys lived closer so that we could spend more time together. Actually, us folks in Indiana just want to spoil Ethan..LOL!!! Love and hugs to all!
Cousin Angela