Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school

Well we did it!! WE survived the first day of school. I can't believe that Jacob is now in the 8th grade! (eeek, where has the time gone?)

Calist was nervous and excited to start Intermediate school. 6th grade holy crap!

And Izsak is the only one left in elementary school :*( sniff, My baby can't possibly be in 3rd grade already. Well here's to a successful school year, I know they will all do great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can they possible look so grown-up??? THey are awesome kids and we hope they have a fantastic year.

Sharon said...

Hi there!
I know you're a follower of my blog, and you've probably heard or noticed I've made it private. If you would like to continue following, please email me at smscrapper@gmail.com with your email address, and I will send you and invitation to grant you access to it all the time :)
Thanks!
Sharon