

Tonight was the Blue and Gold banquet, we had to make cake for the fundraiser auction. We had the idea of a treasure chest and I think it turned out pretty good. About 20 minutes before we were going to leave, Izsak had a fight with the sidewalk. He was out riding his scooter and crashed and burned. The goosegg is about the size of, well a small goose. OUCH!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Blue and Gold Banquet
Posted by Tawny at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The cake looks awesome. You are always so creative. Hey Izsak---we want to know if the sidewalk looks as bad as you head---hahaha
Yep, the cake is awesome! And I think that is an Ostrich egg, it's MUCh too big to be just a goose egg!
Cute idea for a cake!!!. It looks really good nice job. poor Izsak! it looks like it hurts.
take care
Janae
Awh poor little guy :( I hope he feels better and what a great cake !! how neat :) have a great weekend .
Jenn
Post a Comment