
Thanks mom for cooking such a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! Everything was super yummy and the company was just as good. I love how Asher hangs on Izsak and wants to be where ever he is, it is sooooo cute and I think that it makes Izsak feel important. The kids had fun spending the night with grandma and grandpa and it made for a nice quiet night at home too. On friday morning (because the kids were gone) we were able to get the furniture moved around and ready for the tree. Then to haul in all the Christmas totes(it has only taken me 3 days to get all the decorations up). Friday night we had a double date with Jim and Lori which we really made the most of. We went down to Ogden to see a movie, (Twilight) then we decided to go to dinner and back for another movie (Quantum of Solice). For people that hardly ever go to the movies that was quit a leap to do two in one night. Today after church the kids got to business decorating the tree, which consists of seperating the ornaments into three piles as they each have their own ornaments and then when they are done I get to put the finishing touches on by adding my decorations. I love to sit here in the dark with only the lights of the Christmas tree.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving Weekend
Posted by Tawny at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds likw you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm still working on getting my Christmas stuff up but we did get the tree up.
You are great for having your decorations up. I just started mine tonight and I am sure that it will take at least 3 night to get it all out. I should take a picture of my kitchen table with all the totes on it. Crazy mess!
We loved having everyone here for Thanksgiving (we missed Aleeca). Also loved having the kids stay. Nothing better than family!!
We can thanks grandma buttars for all the x-mas stuff we put up. It took me almost a week but then I am very slow. I am glad you all had a great time for thanksgiving day!! it's nice for us mom's to have all our kids come home. we do enjoy that time.
luv ya
favorite aunt nae
That pic of Asher and Izsak is super cute. Wish I coulda been there for the holiday, but alas... the warm weather makes it hard for me to leave!
Glad you guys you had a good time. So did we. Missed you on thanksgiving with Hugh's family.
Post a Comment