Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Strong, Silent Type





Being in the sixth grade seems to agree with Jacob. He has had a 3.6 or higher grade point average all year. I recently learned that he has been "hanging out" with a group of girls during lunch break. Just him and the girls. Maybe he'll grow up to be a ladies man, he's got a good start.

2 comments:

Forsberg's said...

It's SO cute Tawny- I knew you would make it look so easy, your a natural!

Al said...

man, am I stoked to have you up and running. This is a great way to keep this 29-yr. old hag up to date on your fabulous kids...
Give them HUGE hugs and kisses for me and thanks for the b-day card (no apology necessary. don't know if we'd be as close now if we hadn't gone through all the stuff when we were younger).
All the love in the world!
~aleeca